- Combines cost of cross functional activities
- Uses Activity Based Costing form
of cost accounting as a
basis for budgeting
- Usually 4-8 major cross functional operating
- Create service/manufacture product
- Market & sell
- Acquire supplies/raw material
- Invoice and Collect
- Support processes include
- Produce and distribute information
- Hire & train employees
- Provide communications service
- Provide computer services
- Provide facilities
Financial statements would report cross functional
business processes cost rather than traditional department costs.
Call or email below John Antos at
972-980-7407 to find out how Next Generation Budgeting can help you reach your
goals and give you peace.
|Email us to find out how Next Generation
Budgeting Will Make You More Successful.
Phone: 972.980.7407 email: Contact us
Value Creation Group, Inc.
7820 Scotia Dr. #2000